Soul Drive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original RPG...Soul Drive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedGangsterBear
Admin
RedGangsterBear

Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

After another week of school it was time for John to step foot into the boxing club, finnaly a real boxer in the clubs eyes. Ivan continued walking with his cannonball weights, no longer unable to move by the end of the day.

--------------------
Ivan had to go directly home, and wasn't happy about it. It was his brothers birthday...

--------------------
Savannah was rushing home, wanting to get ready. Today was when she was going to Leos house for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
http://heroeslegacy.forumotion.com
saskestheman

saskestheman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 pm

John was making his way to the boxing clubs training room and already he could hear the sounds of fists striking the sand bags.

"Got to love that sound" John said as he stepped inside the room to see the other members already working out.

"Welcome Mr. Vasquez" said coach Hillshot as she saw John step inside. "Get changed and warm up, I've got an announcement for everyone afterwords" he said. With a nod John walked towards the locker room where he began to change into his training gear.
Back to top Go down
Gohan2535

Gohan2535

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Leo was at home, tidying up. It was so long since He and Savannah hung out at his home.

Leo continued work until he was satisfied.
--------------------
"Oh! What to wear!?" Savannah asked while standing in front of a mirror. She held a clothes hanger in both hands, both containing two different attires.

She held one up to her chest looking in the mirror.

"Oh this one won't do!"

She threw the outfit on her bed, which had numerous other outfits there, then she moved the other dress forward.

"Not this one either...."

She fell to her knees, "Oh I don't know what to wear..."
Back to top Go down
saskestheman

saskestheman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

After he had finished changing he was able to get a better look at the equipment around the area. the club looked well equipped with a fair amount of weights, sand bags, and other essentials to the gym.

"Guess I'll start with the sand bag" John thought to himself as he began to placed on his boxing gloves so he could strike the sand bag to warm himself up.

Last edited by saskestheman on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedGangsterBear
Admin
RedGangsterBear

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:26 pm

John started to work the sandbag, though he looked at the training equipment present everyone once in awhile. Other than more sandbags, speed bags were also available. On top of this were medicine balls, dumbbells, treadmills, and more. John knew from previous looks around that other than the locker and shower rooms, their was also a room containing three different rings for sparing.

As John smacked the sandbag around, he heard two other members talking.

"I hear that he Freshmen gear is nothing compared to the other grades..."

"Really? The selection here seemed pretty good..."

------------------
Ivan had arrived at his destination, and was texting as he waited for the others to arrive.

"Looks like I might miss it ) :"

Ivan read Amara's text, and rolled his eyes.

"Lcky u..."

He waited for what he knew was coming, and gave a small chuckle when he got it.

"Your such a jerk >: ("
Back to top Go down
http://heroeslegacy.forumotion.com
Gohan2535

Gohan2535

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 am

The pile of clothes got higher.

"Too revealing..." Savannah said, she just didn't know what to wear.
-----------------------------------
Leo sat down on the floor of his room with his back against the waill, "Now to wait..."
--------------------------------------------
Finally Savannah had picked an outfit she thought fit the occasion, and made her way outside, and to Leo's home.
Back to top Go down
saskestheman

saskestheman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:09 pm

John had warmed his body up and was now ready to beef up his work out a little more. He wanted to work on his arm strength again now that he's allowed to use the equipment. John made his way over to the weights looking to work with some dumbbells.

"Let's see...guess I should start with forty's and work my way up" John said to himself as he walked up to pick up the bells.

"L...little help here!" John heard and he turned to see who was asking for help. John saw another member working on the barbell and it seemed he was having trouble. John moved over to the lifter and quickly spotted him so he could place the barbell back on the rack.

"fifty's huh? Shouldn't you have had a spotter?" John asked the kid as he got up.

"Heh, thought I could handle it without one" he responded. the boy was a few inches shorter than John and his muscle mass was light at best. His hair was longer than Johns and some of it over his eyes, John could tel from the look of it he wasn't a long term experienced boxer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games   Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8: Building Bonds With Fun and Games
Page 1 of 1